Paradise Flooring & Design
Your Premier Choice For
Cabinets, Countertops, Tile, Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops & Backsplashes
Granite • Quartz • Formica
With granite, each slab is unique, with random and inconsistent patterns. Granite is graded for a host of variables including density, strength, water absorption and acid resistance.
- Among hardest of all natural stone countertop materials.
- Highly resistant to staining, scratching and heat.
- Granite countertops are very affordable.
- Each and every granite stone is unique.There are hundreds of color choices. Many different patterns… veins, specks and swirls.
- Sunlight dances off the small crystals and changes the appearance of your stone throughout the day.
- Many sink style options including farm sinks, vessel sinks, under mount sinks and drop in sinks.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Granite is a sanitary countertop material. It does not harbor bacteria.
- Granite is hard to scratch-you can cut on it.
- Hot items such as griddles, fryers, and toaster ovens won’t burn or leave char marks on your granite countertop.
- Granite is durable, it will last your lifetime and more.
If you don’t have the budget to have it all for your kitchen or bath, you should at least get your new granite countertops for your kitchen.
Quartz is a low maintenance surface that is easy to take care of. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals. Quartz is a very durable option in the home. Quartz countertops are also very beautiful. They are available in a wide range of colors. These slabs are engineered in a factory as opposed to granite which is mined. The main ingredient is ground quartz. It is combined with polyester resins to give it color. In some designs, small amounts of recycled glass or metallic flecks are added to the mix. The resins help make these counters stain and scratch resistant—and nonporous, so they never need to be sealed.
Laminate countertops were a favorite in the 1960’s and 70’s. They are now enjoying a comeback. A surprisingly affordable option that is moisture-proof durable and affordable. Laminate is an attractive choice to replace your old, worn out kitchen cabinets. The higher end laminates can offer 10 year warranties.